We are looking for talented, hands-on engineers to be part of our leading R&D team!
Job #1 - Experienced Software Developer
- Develop ingenuitive algorithms and high-performance runtime to accelerate deep learning training.
- Exposure to all layers of the machine learning stack: High level frameworks (Tensorflow, Pytorch, MXNET), computational graph compilers, high performance SW/HW runtime.
- Dynamic and agile environment.
- Ability to contribute and affect the company products and roadmap.
- BSc. Computer Science/EE from a leading university.
- Experienced SW programmer – at least 5 years.
- Very strong analytical and practical (hands-on) capabilities Experience in object-oriented programming & design patterns.
- Experience in Python, C programming.
- Experience with optimization on varying hardware targets (CPUs, GPUs, DSPs, dedicated accelerators) – an advantage.
- Familiar with compilation technologies (LLVM, XLA) – an advantage.
- Familiar with AI frameworks – an advantage.
Job #2 - Experienced ASIC/FPGA Logic Design Engineer
- Develop AI modules for high-speed neural network training.
- Including all stages of development: Micro-architecture, Coding, Verification, Synthesis, and timing closure.
- Identify and solve performance bottlenecks.
- Sc. in EE from Technion/TAU/BGU
- Experienced VLSI designer ASIC/FPGA – 5 years min.
- Familiar with Verilog, Python.
- Familiar with verification methodologies and tools