We are looking for talented, hands-on engineers to be part of our leading R&D team!
Job #1 - Software Engineer in AI Research Team
- Developing and researching algorithmic simulations for the company’s future products for training and inference of complex neural networks at scale.
- Working closely with the hardware and software development teams to bring the simulations to reality.
- BSc in CS/EE from Technion/TAU/BGU – MSc /PhD is an advantage.
- Experienced software engineer with exceptional hands-on technical capabilities: 3 years min.
- Fast learner with exceptional analytical capabilities.
- Experience in Python and AI frameworks is a benefit!
Job #2 - Experienced ASIC/FPGA Logic Design Engineer
- Develop AI modules for high-speed neural network training.
- Including all stages of development: Micro-architecture, Coding, Verification, Synthesis, and timing closure.
- Identify and solve performance bottlenecks.
- Sc. in EE from Technion/TAU/BGU
- Experienced VLSI designer ASIC/FPGA – 5 years min.
- Familiar with Verilog, Python.
- Familiar with verification methodologies and tools